Evorel Conti- Continuous combined therapy.(3.2mg estradiol / 11.2mg norethisterone acetate patches) Indicated for
- HRT in post-menopausal women, more than 6-month post menopause. (18 month since last period)
Evorel 50- Oestrogen only therapy (3.2mg estradiol patches). Indicated for
- HRT for oestrogen deficiency symptoms in peri and postmenopausal women.
- Prevention of osteoporosis in post-menopause women at high risk of future fractures who are intolerant of, or contraindicated for, other medicinal products approved.
When to use the Evorel® range **
*** Add progestogen approved for addition to oestrogen treatment
E.g. Oral norethisterone, 1mg/day or medroxyprogesterone acetate, 2.5mg/day
- for at least 12-14 days every month/28 day cycle
- cyclic or continuous sequential
* Theramex Data on file. UK.DOF.002026 July 2020
** Adapted from HRT-Guide. British Menopause Society Tool for clinicians
*** Post menopausal women more than 6 months postmenopause (or 18 months since last period).